Swift is our méthode traditionnelle sparkling brand made from the highest vineyards in NSW on the slopes of the extinct volcano Mt Canobolas. This elite range of sparkling has been handcrafted by Printhie Wines’ world class winemaker Drew Tuckwell.
Exceptional winemaking, cool climate craftsmanship and luxury of time has created a trophy winning range of sparkling wine.
Our passion for sparkling is demonstrated by the patience required to ensure each bottle of Swift Sparkling has been aged to perfection before release. Spending at least 5 years on lees with some up to 10 years for our flagship Blanc de Blancs.
We’ve set out to craft a premium sparkling range that reflects French Champagne and raises the bar for Australian cool climate sparkling. It is widely acknowledged that the best sparkling wines in Australia hail from cool climate regions and the climatic conditions of Orange are perfect for growing premium Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir.
Our dedication, patience and unwavering commitment to create beautiful sparkling wines is being recognised across Australia. We were acclaimed by Australia’s Champagne expert, Tyson Stelzer, as ‘the best sparkling wine brand in NSW’ and inducted into his Sparkling Hall of Fame in 2016. The range has won 12 trophies and over 100 awards. Currently it’s the best sparkling in NSW having been awarded Best Sparkling at the NSW Wine awards for the last four years running.
The range includes:
- Swift NV Cuvée Best of the Best Category 2021 Halliday Wine Companion, Best Sparkling NSW Wine Awards 2018, Silver Medal Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships (CSWWC) in London 2020, Best Australian NV Cuvée CSWWC 2021.
- Swift Rosé Best Sparkling NSW Wine Awards 2019 & 2020
- Swift Vintage Best Sparkling NSW Wine Awards 2021, Best Sparkling Wine Wise Championships 2020
- Swift 2011 Blanc de Blancs
- Swift 2017 Blanc de Noirs