02 Nov Sparkling Masterclass
Join us on Friday 9 April for an educational masterclass for people who are serious about their sparkling and champagne. Join our winemaker, Drew Tuckwell, on an immersive journey uncovering the romance of methodé traditionnelle sparkling and French champagne. At the masterclass you will get to taste five Swift Sparkling wines with matching canapés as well as a selection of French Champagnes. Strictly limited numbers. Printhie Wines is considered one of Australia’s top sparkling producers for our Swift sparkling range*. Currently crowned Best Sparkling in NSW for the third year in a row. Numbers are strictly limited for this intensive masterclass.
- Friday 9 April 2021
- 6.30pm – 9pm
- Location = Printhie’s cellar door located at 208 Nancarrow Lane, Nashdale
- Please fill in the ‘special requirements’ section if you have any dietary requests
Sparklings that will be served on the night include:
- Swift Cuvée (Best Sparkling NSW Wine Awards 2018)
- Swift Rosé (Best Sparkling NSW Wine Awards 2020 + 2019)
- Swift 2012 Vintage (Best Sparkling Winewise Championships 2020)
- Swift Blanc de Noirs (new release)
- Swift 2010 Blanc de Blancs
- Selection of French champagnes.
*Acclaimed by Tyson Stelzer as the best sparkling wine brand in NSW (Australian Sparkling Report 2016)